Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Until further notice...


Zack will be turning his blog over to his Momma, the rigors of first grade are quite frankly kicking his booty. He is putting great trust in me and I don't want to let him down, he did however make me sign contract stating that I would not post on certain subjects that might embarass him, incuding but not limited to the name of the girl that I pack and extra treat in his lunch bag for and what he wears when he sleeps. Zack being shyly narcisitic, prefers to be surprised daily by how wonderful he is and prefers to see it in writing. He has given me a list of things he would like people to know about him. First being that he now leads the class in mad minute math tests. (he's proud little nerd)

The picture has nothing to do with the post, but all post need pictures and Zack chose the one of him eating smores, while wearing a rock'n'roll hoody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMM can you send me a smore? Don't worry Zack, i think everybody secretly likes to see ho wonderful they are put in writing. ;-)

Jenn